This scarf is a modern redesign of a WWII code cipher scarf that was used by British spies. The quiet silk could be hidden in the lining of a jacket, or used to tie up one's hair. Spies then often used pinpricks or embroidery to denote which codes had already been used.
This modern version of this encryption tool comes as a fluid and beautiful draped silk scarf in 4 sizes. With a circuit board, cyber-deco inspired print, this piece is the perfect way to dress up any outfit.
• Made from 100% Silk Habotai
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada, finished with a machine-rolled baby hem
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry